A new update has been released for Destiny 2 Update 1.076. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Destiny 2 Update 1.076 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Silkstrike Super’s Light attack was doing hidden double damage. We´ve removed the critical strike at the tip of the dart and instead granted the critical-strike behavior to the full length of the dart. The damage has been tuned to compensate.
- Fixed an issue where Arcstrider´s Disorienting Blow melee ability was not costing energy on hit.
- Fixed an issue where the Lightfall quest previously only tracked the campaign version of the Hypernet Current strike. It will now progress upon completion of any version of the strike.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Commendations screen to crash.
- Fixed an issue where the Manticore, Season of the Seraph´s Season Pass Destiny Exotic weapon was missing from collections.
- Fixed an issue where element-focused armor mods would deactivate when spawning into an activity or respawning after death.
- Fixed an issue where the seasonal artifact could cost Glimmer to reset.
- Fixed an issue where Scavenger armor mods were incorrectly activating in Crucible game modes.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to duplicate ammo drops.