A new update has been released for Farming Simulator 22 Update 1.170. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Farming Simulator 22 Update 1.170 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Added bale and pallet storage building
- TMR can now be transported with silage trailers
- Added ‘Screenspace Shading Rate’ option for improved performance
Bugfixes & Changes
- Fixed discharging of Kuhn SPW Intense
- Fixed state of bale wrappers after savegame loading or joining in multiplayer
- Visual fixes on Claas XERION, Hardi Aeon, Hawe SUW, John Deere 6R, Krone BiGX & Manitou MLT 625
- Fixed start duration of Zetor Z-25K
- Fixed server list not refreshing after canceling password dialog
- Added support for up to 64 fruit types in mod maps
Source:Farming Simulator 22
You must log in to post a comment.