A new update has been released for Humanity Update 1.05. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Humanity Update 1.05 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- [ALL] In USER STAGES, you can now see more information about players and search for stages they created by clicking on their avatar.
- [ALL] In USER STAGES, players who RECENTLY COMPLETED and RECENTLY FAVORITED a stage now appear in the stage details screen. Highlight and select any avatar to learn more about that player.
- [ALL] In USER STAGES, COMPLETED count now appears under CLEAR RATE in the stage details screen.
- [ALL] In USER STAGES, added CLEAR RATE and TOP RATED sort under SEARCH.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug in STAGE CREATOR where using a PUDDLE would cause the people to walk through blocks.
- [ALL] Fixed an issue in STAGE CREATOR under the PEOPLE SWITCH setting “NO. OF PEOPLE REQUIRED TO TRIGGER” where it displayed incorrect values.
- [PS5] Fixed a bug on the console where Activity progress was not properly updating when overwriting save data using the cloud save.
- [PS5] Fixed a bug that allowed players to skip the YELLOW CORE when using the Goldy activity card if all previous Goldy were obtained.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug in USER STAGES where category names were not displaying properly in German when reporting a stage.
- [ALL] Other minor adjustments and bug fixes.