Thursday, February 22, 2024
-3 C
New Jersey

In Perm, a boy was hospitalized after being electrocuted at a bus stop

Must read

Editorial Teamhttps://www.xtrempoint.com
Where News Meets Insights, We Keep you Ahead!
PERM, February 14 – Investigators began checking information that the boy was electrocuted at a bus station in Perm, reports the press service of the regional newspaper SUSK.
Earlier, many Perm media wrote that on February 12, at the Makarenko bus station in the Motovilikha district of Perm, a 13-year-old boy was electrocuted. It is explained that the boy touched a bare wire when he came to look at the bus schedule.
“Investigators are investigating with respect to published information about the electrical injury the child received,” the report says.
It appears that the Department has organized a proactive examination on the fact that services are not meeting safety requirements for the health of consumers. Investigators found that the child received an electric shock when he stepped on a wire at a public transportation stop, and now the victim is in a medical facility.

More articles

Leave a Reply

Latest article