A new update has been released for Wolcen Temtem Update 2.000.010. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Temtem Update 2.000.010 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed a softlock occurring when a Trait that is activated when a Temtem faints is triggered.
- Fixed getting softlocked when using certain techniques with Striking Transmog Mimit during a Randomlocke run.
- Fixed a softlock after scrolling down in the Showdown’s Tempedia if the Temtem shown filled exactly one entire row.
- Fixed Scent effects being transferred from the main file to the Challenge Mode save.
- Fixed swapping a Temtem for another in a Showdown team would show the Techs of the previous Temtem on the new one.
- Fixed Zaobian/Arachnyte being banned on the TemSafari if they’d changed their secondary Type through their traits, and it ended up matching one of the banned Types.
- Fixed Status Condition order not being the same in battle and in the Squad Menu.
- Fixed having the mount animation be displayed if a Player entered a cableway while on a mount without an aquatic version.
- Fixed the Megazizare Steed animation when entering the teleport tubes at Atoll Row.
- Fixed Player’s running animation being played while being on a mount if a Ranked match started when the Player was on a mount.
You must log in to post a comment.