A new update has been released for World War Z Update 1.42. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. World War Z Update 1.42 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed the issue when the character model sometimes doesn’t appear on the selection screen in the Horde Mode menu.
- Fixed the issue when some special zombies receive too much HP, also known as “Undying” in the community.
- Fixed damage modifier in Class Weakness mutator.
- Various Stability fixes.
- Fixed crashing on AMD GPUs when using Vulkan API.
- Fixed issues with dynamic resolution causing blurry images on Xbox Series S.
- Fixed looped chatter audio for voice chat.
- Fixed issue with blocked players unable to use muting/unmuting functionality.
Source:World War Z
You must log in to post a comment.