A new update has been released for The Long Dark Update 2.16. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Long Dark Update 2.16 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- [SURVIVAL] Enables TALES content in Interloper.
- [SURVIVAL] Using the Handheld Shortwave Interloper players are now able to locate Trackable Hidden Caches, which will provide loot that is also balanced for Interloper.
- [SURVIVAL] Players are now able to find the Handheld Shortwave at the Airfield’s Control Tower and start the Signal Void Tale, while playing in Interloper.
- TALES will be accessible via your existing save and do not need to start a new Survival save in order to get these changes
- The bunkers discovered in Signal Void have been adjusted to provide less loot on Interloper
- A few extra Transmitter repair supplies will be newly available in Interloper to ensure the initial repairs are possible (applies to both existing saves or new)
Source:The Long Dark
You must log in to post a comment.